Addictive Keys is a powerful tool for musicians, producers and composers, setting a new standard for the quality of virtual keyboard instruments. With its audio capabilities, flexible workflow and fast loading time, Addictive Keys is suitable for all styles and musical genres.
Before installing this release, it is strongly recommended that you remove the previous ones, since there are likely to be problems
1. Run (on behalf of the administrator) and install the file: Setup Addictive Keys v1.1.4.exe on the move selecting the bit depth and its version.
2. In the Addictive Keys folder, run the file: AK_Library_Placer.exe. This file is required for Addictive Keys to see all the libraries attached to it.
3. Run the following file from the R2R folder: XLN_KeyGen.exe (on behalf of the administrator) by pressing Get first and after Register Computer ID, click Register.
Addictive Keys Complete v1.1.4 Library Fix:
The graphical interface of the plugin does not work correctly because of the old files
Delete the following files:
Addictive Keys \ AKIE0001 \ I_MarkOne.xpak
Addictive Keys \ AKIE0002 \ I_ElGrand.xpak
Addictive Keys \ AKIP0001 \ I_StGrand_Full.xpak
Addictive Keys \ AKIP0001 \ I_StGrand_Shared.xpak
Addictive Keys \ AKIP0002 \ I_ModernUp.xpak
– Fixed a rare bug that could cause “hanging notes” when AK was played with a sustained pedal
– Improved CPU performance
– Other small tweaks and fixes
Who does not register the VST2 or AAX version of the plug-in and writes that this tool is in demo mode and there are 10 days left, and the Standalone version is
working fine then:
Click on the big letters AK (the biggest button at the top of the program, in the center). From the right edge we see the version of the program 1.1.4 and the Computer ID under it. Copy the ID and paste it into the KeyGen and click Register.