Addictive Drums is a drum studio that includes complete sets of different drum sets
Year / Release Date : 2017
Version : 2.1.5
Developer : XNL Audio
Developer’s site : www.xlnaudio.com/products/bundle/addictive_drums_2_complete_collection
Format : VSTi / Standalone / AAX
Bit depth : 32bit, 64bit
Tabletka : Present
System requirements : Windows 7, 8, 10 (32 & 64 bit)
Before installing this release, it is strongly recommended that you remove the previous ones, since there are likely to be problems
1. Run (on behalf of the administrator) and install the file: Setup Addictive Drums 2 v2.1.5.exe on the move selecting the bit depth and its version.
2. In the Addictive Drums 2 folder, run the file: AD2_Library_Placer.exe. This file is required for Addictive Drums to see all the libraries attached to it.
3. Run the following file from the R2R folder: XLN_KeyGen.exe (on behalf of the administrator) by pressing Get first and after Register Computer ID, click Register.
1. Who does not register the VST2 or AAX version of the plug-in and writes that this tool is in demo mode and there are 10 days left, and the Standalone version is working fine then:
Click on the big letters AD (the biggest button at the top of the program, in the center). At the very bottom we see the version of the program 2.1.5 and under it Computer ID. Copy the ID and paste it into the KeyGen and click Register.
2. If anyone has difficulties in the MAC OS, here’s the manual:
Download Vine under the poppy, im run keigen, in keygen brazenly reged another idi comp, you just need to click on the letters in the addictive drams, as in the screenshot, copy this id into the keygen, register, the license file will be saved to the Vine directory along the way
C: \ ApplicationData \ XLN Audio \ XLN Online Installer \ App \ Licenses \ and from there the text is copied to the license of the poppy directory)
© 2017 All4music.ovh | Template by W3layouts