PolygonSheep – Stealth Delay 1.1.0 (VST, VST3, AU) [WIN.OSX x86 x64]
Stealth Delay is a professional stereo delay plugin with a multitude of high quality effects and filters to take your audio tracks to new spaces. It features independent left & right delay controls, independent feedback controls, high quality non-modulated effects, and a host of modulated effects including 3 filter types, a phaser, chorus, and volume.
The GUI is resizeable to accommodate high resolution monitors and allows customization through 12 different color schemes. Mouse over tool tips will tell you exactly what each knob does so you’re never lost.
Stealth Delay is an extremely versatile delay and effects plugin, yet it maintains a simple control flow and an easy to learn layout. Stealth Delay can replace numerous plugins by allowing you to use just the delay section, the effects section, or the modulation section individually, or any combination of sections together. Set the delay to 0, turn off the modulation, and adjust the diffusion for a great sounding reverb. Or set the delay and effects to 0, turn on the modulation and you’ve got a high quality low pass filter sweep complete with DAW tempo syncing. Want to add a gated phaser with slight overdrive to your track? It can be done in one easy to use plugin. Stealth Delay gives you an enormous amount of flexibility to achieve the sound you want.
- Stereo, Mid/Side, & Ping-Pong delay modes.
- Linked or independent left / right delay amounts.
- Sync left / right delay amounts to your DAW’s tempo.
- Linked or independent left / right feedback amounts.
- Independent HP and LP filters in feedback loop.
- Five audio effects – diffusion, overdrive, ducking, reverse, and gate.
- Six modulation effects – LPF, HPF, Notch Filter, Phaser, Chorus, and Volume.
- Four LFO wave shapes to control modulation effects.
- All filters are ZDF (zero delay feedback) SVFs (state variable filters).
- Resonance adjust for LPF & HPF modulation.
- Bandwidth adjust for Notch filter modulation.
- Modulation effects can be added premix (wet signal only) or postmix (dry and wet combined signal).
- Sync LFO rate to your DAW’s tempo.
- Sleep mode preserves CPU when no signal is detected.
- A / B comparison testing.
- Global bypass.
- Separate Input and Output gain / attenuation.
- Presets manager.
- Mouse over tool tips.
- Twelve color schemes.
- Gamma adjust.
- Resizable GUI (retina screen & 4K friendly).
Year / Date of Issue : 04.2017
Version : 1.1.0
Developer : PolygonSheep
Developer’s site : polygonsheep.com
Format : VST, VST3, AU
Digit : 32bit, 64bit
Tabletka : present
System requirements : Windows XP (SP2) or later, Mac OSX 10.7 or higher