Neoduction Tools – TonalEQ 1.0.0 (VST) [Win x86 x64]
Year / Release Date : 02.2018
Version : 1.0.0
Developer : Neoduction Tools
Developer’s site : Neoduction Tools
Format : VST
Bit depth : 32bit, 64bit
Tabletka : cured
System requirements : Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1 \ Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2GHZ 2Gb RAM
Tonal EQ is the first parametric (semi-parametric, paragraphic) equalizer in the world, offering precise equalization for both mixing and mastering. All with power and features that far exceed the capabilities of other equalizers. Tonal EQ allows you to create special effects and spectral changes in the range from elusive to extreme.
Our task in developing Tonal EQ was to create an equalizer with excellent sound, performance and ease of use, but we also wanted to add improvements and features that are not available in other equalizers. Tonal EQ also provides a visual display of the EQ curve. The best traditional parametric equalizers can achieve up to 10 independent bands of equalization, Tonal EQ provides up to 6 customizable bands for their collaboration.
• It works on 88.2 / 96 / 176.4 / 196 kHz if you are using Tonal EQ in a native application that supports high sample rates. The Tonal EQ supports these sample rates, although the frequency scale does not change to show these frequencies.
• Specific factory presets for noise removal or generic instruments or filters effects.
• Frequency / Note Conversion to work on either of the two entourages.
• Ability to choose between just or tempered tuning in each filter
• Tuning selector between 440-444Hz frequencies.
• Automatic creation of harmonic control filters.
• PAD function for filter attenuation.
• FLIP function for filter frequency inversion.
• Separate control of input and output levels or LINK FADERS mode to control both at once.
• Graphic representation of the applied filters.
An equalizer with a purely musical approach.
• Tonal EQ allows you to call things by their name. Why are you looking for the C # 3?
• Locate your own harmonic instrument immediately.
• Make note and frequency conversions as many times as you want.
• Tonal EQ brings factory presets with generic equalization to the performance of your work.
• We are working on fundamental harmonic templates so you only have to adjust the fundamental and let it work the others for you.
• Tonal EQ brings noise reduction models.
• Intuitive view and highly operational performance.
• The ultimate equalization of the instrument for the musician.