Native Instruments – Guitar Rig 5 5.2.2 (STANDALONE, VST, AAX) [Win x86 x64]
Guitar Rig is an all-in-one software and hardware set-up for guitarists and bass players. A huge range of emulated amps and effects are complemented by a robust foot controller boasting an integrated, studio-quality sound card.
Guitar Rig (software) features:
- 14 supreme-sounding guitar and bass amps.
- Brand new Control Room module offers carefully tweaked professional mikings for unparalleled studio tones.
- New Matched Cabinets (version 4) offers a harmonized speaker setup for every single amp.
- 48 perfectly modelled guitar effects including distortions, flangers, choruses, tremolos, wah-wahs, pitch shifting, delays and reverbs plus premium features like the loop machine and powerful modifiers.
- New Master Effect section retains reverberation and delays while changing presets.
- Improved preset browser with extensive search functions and Kore 2 format compatibility.
- more than 250 brand new, high-quality presets for all genres.
- True stereo processing for all components.
- Cabinets & mics module with 17 guitar and six bass cabinets, four rotary speakers and nine microphones.
- Integrated tuner, metronome and two tapedeck modules for easy recording.
Dedicated “Live View” for performing on stage.
- All Guitar Rig 4 software versions are fully expandable with upcoming Guitar Rig Expansion Packs.
Format: EXE, VST, AAX (MODiFiED)
Bit depth: 32bit, 64bit
System requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2