Year of manufacture : 2018
Version : 2.01
Developer : iZotope
Developer’s site : iZotope
Platform : Intel only
Format : AU VST VST3
Language : English
Tablet : Files to replace
System requirements : OS X 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion) – macOS 10.13 (Sierra) \ Pro Tools 10-12, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 9, Cubase 9, FL Studio 12, REAPER 5, Reason 9.5, Bitwig Studio 2, Studio One 3, Nuendo 8, Sonar, Digital Performer
iZotope – introduces an intelligent plug-in mixing – Neutron. The plug-in includes the first in this direction technology Track Assistant and Masking Meter. Focused on simplifying and improving the efficiency of the mixing process, Neutron combines the latest innovations in analysis and measurement with the industry’s leading audio processing processors that provide unprecedented focus and transparency in your mixes.
Track Assistant scans audio and offers custom settings as starting points for processing your track. Intelligent analysis allows you to automatically identify tools, recommend placing EQ nodes and set optimal settings for other modules. You will still maintain full control over all of your decisions during the mixing, but the Track Assistant will give you more time to focus on what is most important – your creative look at the mix.
Masking Meter allows you to visually identify and correct perceptual collisions between the frequencies of instruments that can lead to disguises between, for example, guitar and vocals, bass and drum, as well as solve other issues that can lead to “cloudiness” or excessive overflow of the mix. Easily tune each track to cut out the dregs and uncover new sound possibilities.
Neutron can be used on every track, offering zero latency and efficient CPU utilization. With a leading static / dynamic equalizer, two multi-band compressors, a multiband transient shaper, a multiband exciter and a peak limiter, the user will hear clearer results and spend less time adjusting.
– Automatic detection of various instruments – vocals, dialogue, guitar, bass and drums and the application of spectral forming technology to provide clarity and balance for each track.
– Get recommendations on the optimal starting points of the settings with Assistant Track, including EQ nodes, compressor thresholds, types of saturation, etc.
– Divide the sound space into a revolutionary Masking Meter to help each instrument sit better in the mix.
– Achieve an ideal sounding mix with five main processors integrated into one console with a purely digital or warm vintage style of sound.
– Supports surround sound for audio post production.
– Possibility of using plug-ins separately: equalizer, compressor, transient shaper, exciter.