Illformed – Glitch 2 2.1.0 (VST) [Win x86 x64]
A plugin that displays interesting effects of sound transformation. Very often it turns out cool, do not forget about the Random button in it. If you press it, you can catch an unreal effect. The plug-in has a built-in sequencer and a lot of settings. Used by producers to create crazy parties in the style of IDM. With its help it’s easy to break the rhythm, no worse than Aphex Twin does, in a matter of seconds! This version features a new, improved sequencer that can play several effects simultaneously, with the ability to trigger unique scenes from each note on the keyboard, the Glitch can be both gentle and violent, it all depends on your musical preferences.
Features at a glance
- Each program consists of 128 scenes that can be triggered via MIDI notes. Each scene has its own unique sequencer pattern, timing, and effect settings, allowing you to create tons of unique variations for every moment in your song, all ready to go at the press of a key!
- Multi-lane sequencer allows many effects to be played simultaneously, to create interesting layered sounds.
- Improved sequencer timing controls to better match your groove and song structure.
- Intuitive pattern editor with drag'n'drop. Draw, erase, resize, split and join blocks with ease.
- A collection of cheeky little effect modules designed to slice, dice, chop, screw, twist, turn and mangle your sounds into radical new forms.
- Tempo-synced effects can easily be dialled in to precise musical timings such as 16th notes, 8th note triplets, and so on.
- Filter, mix, pan and volume controls on each module, to help shape and fine-tune the output.
Randomize, Mutate, Glitch!
- Randomize and Mutate functions can be found at almost every level. Mutate a single effect to get slightly different parameter variations, or instantly Randomize everything in the entire scene to create unexpected, chaotic and inspiring results!
Year / Release Date : 12.2016
Version : 2.1.0
Developer : Illformed
Developer’s site : illformed.com/
Format : VST
Digit : 32bit, 64bit
Tabletka : Present
System requirements : Windows XP SP2, Vista, 7, or higher.
1024 x 768 or higher resolution.
Any CPU with SSE2.