Velvet delivers emulations of electric pianos. From the faintness of the lightest pianissimo to the note splat of the strongest fortissimo, Velvet comes with 4 GB of sounds, features a reverb effects module with three reverb types (Ambience, Spring, and Room), and nine FM tines that deliver unique sonic characteristics, including classic ’80s-inspired “glassy” digital piano sounds.
- Realistic emulations of four legendary electric pianos: The Fender Rhodes Suitcase, Fender Rhodes MK I and MK II Stage Pianos, and the Wurlitzer A200.
- Unique combination of high-definition sampling and a proprietary dynamic modeling technique delivers the ultimate electric piano experience.
- Proprietary engine allows for dynamic resolution and response.
- Detailed reproductions of electric pianos, including signature sounds when keys are hit forcefully.
- Maximum control over the sound characteristics, including the unique ability to add the sound of the keyboard mechanics to the output signal.
- Easily adjust the overall timbre, dynamic response, and velocity curve of each model for a range of classic and contemporary electric piano sounds.
- Powerful preamp section with tube overdrive, compression, and custom 3-band EQ with a parametric mid band.
- High-quality reverb effects module provides Ambience, Spring, and Room reverb types.
- Flexible, dedicated tremolo and autopan effects modeled after those on vintage electric pianos.
- Built-in professional multi-effects processing engine features stunningly realistic reproductions of vintage distortion, wah/filter, modulation, amplifier, and delay effects – including an emulation of classic tape delay.
- Over 100 electric piano presets build a basis for faithful reproductions of legendary classic – as well as modern – electric piano sounds.
- MIDI Learn functionality allows for easily mapping plug-in parameters to MIDI instruments and