Acousticsamples – BassysM-J V2 (kontakt)
The BassysM-J bass is a four strings Musicman Stingray bass with roundwound strings.
At the bottom of the interface, you can control the behavior of the instrument:
- Legato mode: you can choose wether playing a legato will trigger Hammer ons, slides, sustains, or simply have no effect.
- The legato distance will define the maximum interval that in which the legato will apply.
- The release Volume: the sound produced when you release a string if a note was going on.
- Cabinet: you can turn the Cabinet simulation on or off.
- EQ: you can edit the Bass and Treble of the parametric EQ.
- The Sensitivity will set the minimum volume for velocity 1 and give you access to all the dynamics that you want.
Quality: 24bits 44.1khz